NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer.
* Multi-level network topology.
* Network Discovery.
* Monitor devices and services. Network Manager continuously polls the mapped devices (and services on the devices). The user defines rules that are used to analyze the data received during polling and the status of the managed element can be changed based on that definition.
* MIB Browser (includes MIB compiler and MIB Editor)
* Trap Simulator
* TFTP Server
* SNMP Agent Simulator
* SNMP Packet Analyzer
* Status propagation.
* Events filtering.
* SNMP notifications (traps and informs) to events mapping.
* Events management. (Acknowledgment, Clear).
* Managed Elements Maintenance mode support.
* Multiple presentations support for single managed element.
* CIM-compliant network model.
* Custom attributes. MIB objects can be mapped to a human readable managed element attributes that are polled.
* Powerful and customizable event handling.
* Reports to help you analyze your network uptime, capacity utilization, and response time.
* Customizable user interface.
NetDecision Traffic Grapher TRIAL The NetDecision Traffic Grapher monitors network and bandwidth usage as well as various other network parameters like memory usage and CPU utilization, providing system administrators with live readings and periodical usage trends to optimize the efficiency, layout, and setup of leased lines,... Download